2. What personal information do we collect and how we will use it?
We may collect the following information about you: Contact details including title, name, gender, date of birth, age, postal and email addresses, postcode and contact telephone numbers;
- Demographic information;
- Details about your employment status;
- Registration information, including your password (if any);
- Customer communication preferences;
- Customer feedback (which may be collected through customer satisfaction surveys and market research studies);
- Details of your gender; and
- Computer or device information (e.g. your IP address and operating system).
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Administration of our Digital Channels;
- Administration and management of our competitions, promotions and prize draws – you should check the applicable terms and conditions of the competition, promotion or prize draw for further information;
- Obtaining customer feedback (including through customer satisfaction surveys and market research studies, among other methods);
- Identifying any unusual customer feedback and scores in respect of particular Bubblewrap stores;
- Business, website and consumer analysis and reporting; and
- Correspondence between us, including where you use our ‘Contact us’ form.
Although it is not Bubblewrap’s intention to collect any personal information and/or sensitive personal information (e.g. in respect of race or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or similar beliefs; physical or mental health or condition; sexual history or orientation; trade union membership; and/or any criminal offences or related court proceedings) about you when obtaining customer feedback or conducting market research studies (for example, through “Any Other Comments” or “free text” type sections in customer satisfaction surveys or market research studies), if any personal or sensitive personal information is inadvertently collected in this way such information will be securely deleted and will not be retained by Bubblewrap or any third parties who provide services to Bubblewrap.
3. Sharing your personal information with third parties
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any third party where we are under a legal duty to do so, or in order to enforce or protect any of our rights, property or safety (or those of our customers).
- Third parties who provide certain services to Bubblewrap (e.g. IT service providers and service providers who administer customer satisfaction surveys and market research studies on behalf of Bubblewrap), (third parties may also collect certain personal information about you on Bubblewrap’s behalf).
- Where personal information is processed on our behalf by third parties we put measures in place to keep your information secure.
Bubblewrap takes the security of any personal information we hold very seriously.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site: any transmission is at your risk. Once we have received your information, we will handle it in accordance with our usual practices.
5. Direct marketing
We would like to keep you informed of Bubblewrap news and offers by post, phone, email, text and other electronic means.
If you have agreed to receive such marketing communications you may opt out or change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us here.
6. Access to and amending your personal information
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove personal information you think is inaccurate by contacting us here.
You also have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make a small charge for this service.
8. Contact us
Bubblewrap Customer Services,
24 Wardour Street